Breaking News

Rewards of Suffering // This Life

 


By Joe Dee

Rewards of suffering

What is long suffering in the first place? Long-suffering, from the Greek word “makrothumia,” means “long-tempered” or patient Or do you despise the riches of His goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?” Peter reminds us that God was long-suffering during Noah's time

Rewards of suffering

In life everything has advantages and disadvantages and there is time for everything. So it is with suffering, we gain more strength and understanding through suffering.

We get new ideas and also learn more while suffering

While you suffer, you simply gather more experiences easily

Like fasting renew participants and get better. It inclined them about spiritual height. I became so excited to see myself suffering sometimes when I am finding out something important. I can never mind how long I will suffer and how painful it is to me. I am happier I suffered and punish my body for a great gain at last. I know a lot of people avoid suffering by all means, the truth be told you can’t avoid suffering totally. As long as the earth lives cum humanity.

 

 

Few listed rewards of suffering not mentioned above: Three things about this passage comfort me greatly. The first is that He has found me faithful and thus will enable me.  He will equip me with the strength and skills required for what He asks of me. Secondly, He’s more than capable of doing it. In fact, He’s “exceedingly” capable of doing it. Lastly, He is clear about what I should expect: long-suffering. I’ve found great comfort in that fact lately. I have been tripping up a lot. It’s like I’m so close, yet still so far away. But as I remind myself that God is currently “enabling me” and that long-suffering is just an expected part of the pattern, it’s enough for me to avoid being gone with the wind and instead get my second wind. To suffer long and endure patiently and greatly. With a better attitude than I had in that movie theatre. And a better outcome in The End.

Suffering is not the end of life, it rather makes you strong, smart and also bring out a good result of you at the end.


Copyright Enterlegit


All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from enterlegit.


Contact: enterlegit@gmail.com


Post a Comment

0 Comments